Bradley Rauch has spent his entire legal career at Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C., where he has focused and concentrated his practice in the areas of real estate, business associations, and commercial and real estate lending.
Bradley’s practice principally involves the acquisition and disposition of office buildings and commercial shopping centers, the commercial development of raw land, and the commercial leasing of office building and retail shopping center space, for both landlords and tenants.
Bradley has particular expertise and interest in (i) the development of grocery store anchored shopping centers and the related negotiation and consummation of grocery store leases (ii) the purchase and financing of office buildings. He is proficient in the negotiation and drafting of commercial reciprocal easement and restriction agreements. On the other side of his practice, from his first days with Hirsch & Westheimer, Bradley has represented numerous lending institutions, including national banks, savings and loan associations, and insurance companies of all sizes and scopes. He is experienced in the negotiation and documentation of real estate based loans, but has also taken the lead in overseeing and handling the firm’s foreclosure and workout practice. Bradley takes pride in his long term relationships with his clients and their developments and accomplishments. In fact, many of his clients are third generations of entrepreneurial families that were originally represented by General Hirsch and Mr. Westheimer.
Bradley received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College and graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law in 1985. He has been part of the Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C. family ever since then.
When not representing his clients, Bradley has been actively involved in numerous capacities as an officer, board member and committee chairs at the Emery Weiner School, Seven Acres Jewish Geriatric Center, and his Congregation Beth Israel.
- Representing the firm’s clients in connection with the formation of highly structured multi-level partnerships which have purchased various office buildings in the Houston, Dallas and San Antonio areas, and was involved in the successful negotiation of the financing for all of such acquisitions.
- The purchase of 3 major office buildings in Dallas, Texas and the assumption of the senior mezzanine loans which they secured.
- The purchase of various office buildings in Houston Energy Corridor.
- Emery Weiner School Board Member and Committee Chair
- Seven Acres Jewish Geriatric Center Board President