If you are interested in joining Hirsch & Westheimer, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If a position is not currently available, submissions will be kept in a prospective candidate file which will be reviewed whenever an employment opportunity arises.
Thank you for your interest.
Transactional Attorney (posted May 2022)
Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C. seeks to hire a Transactional Attorney for an immediate opening.
- Must have 3-5 years of transactional experience.
- The candidate must have experience in real estate, mergers and acquisitions and/or general business representation.
- Experience drafting a wide range of transaction and business agreements (for instance, real estate purchase and sale agreements and leases, organizational documents for new entities, M&A agreements, joint venture agreements, and typical business agreements) is necessary.
- Work closely with the transactional shareholders and our clients to provide high-quality, commercial legal advice and documentation.
- Ability to manage assignments on a timely basis.
- Desire and ambition to “own” projects and become a trusted, go-to attorney for our clients.
- Willingness to assist on matters outside your base of prior experience and continue growing as an attorney and business advisor.
- Graduated from an accredited law school with superior academic performance (at least two of the following: Tier 1 law school, top 25% and/or a journal)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and licensed to practice law in the State of Texas. Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.