Hirsch & Westheimer creditors’ rights and business bankruptcy lawyers regularly represent creditors, creditors’ committees and trustees in all phases of commercial bankruptcies, asset purchases from bankruptcy estates, work-outs, repossessions, and personal and real property foreclosures.
We also help businesses successfully reorganize through the bankruptcy process and can structure a wide range of commercial transactions where federal and state creditors’ rights issues are implicated.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Commercial Lending
- Creditor Rights & Business Bankruptcy
- General Business & Corporate
- Labor & Employment
- Land Title & Boundary Disputes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas
- Probate, Wills & Trusts, Wealth Transfer & Estate Planning
- Real Estate