If you are interested in joining Hirsch & Westheimer, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a position is not currently available, submissions will be kept in a prospective candidate file which will be reviewed whenever an employment opportunity arises.
Thank you for your interest.
Commercial Litigation Attorney (posted August 2021)
Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C. seeks to immediately hire a Commercial Litigation Attorney.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be licensed in the State of Texas.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of litigation experience.
- Experience with handling a commercial litigation docket in both federal and state courts.
- Experience with oil and gas, labor and employment and business disputes a plus.
- Strong research and persuasive writing skills are a must, including drafting motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment.
- Graduated from an accredited law school with superior academic performance (at least two of the following: Tier 1 law school, top 25% and/or journal).
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Hirsch & Westheimer, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.